I am keeping track of everything and reviewing everything that I have read this year, but it feels weird to do the middle grade nonfiction graphic novels and cookbooks in a singular post. So the theme of this post is, I read it really quickly, but it was good and informative. I don't think I will put these on GoodReads and StoryGraph because, well, I I don't have to justify myself to you!
I read Killer Underwear Invasion by Elyse Gravel and it was adorable. Basically it broke down the idea of information literacy for middle school kids using underwear based humor and I was there for it. The information is solid and the format works for this age group. Okay, I'm 60 and it worked for my age group, too! It talks about the ways we can be manipulate by media without any blaming of the victim. I was a fan.


No comments:
Post a Comment