Friday, July 26, 2019

The Waiting is the Hardest Part

I am currently sitting at table 21 in the Gale Family Library at the Minnesota Historical Society, waiting to get my paws on the Maud Hart Lovelace papers!
Some of the things I hope to see are Maud's GREAT WORLD memorabilia, the Okto Delta constitution, a little essay called AN ADVENTURE ON PUGET SOUND.
I am agog.
In other news, I was visiting my friends Pete and Mandi in Chicago a couple days ago and Pete is trying to offload some records he acquired and he gave me a snazzy little disc called - THE GREAT CARUSO! He was quite surprised when I squealed like a 1990s teenybopper at a Backstreet Boys concert.
The anticipation is killing me. If they find my body draped across table 21, you will know why!
More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment